1) HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you do business with us, you share personal information so that we can provide you with specific products and services. We may use and disclose this information to:
Communicate with you in a timely and efficient manner.
Send you marketing material about our products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
Act as required or authorized by law.
2) WHAT WE WILL NOT DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
We do not sell, rent or share your personal information to any unauthorized person, organization or company except as this information is required by law.
We do not use your personal information for any reason other than those for which you have given consent or as required by law.
3) MORE ON THE USE OF YOUR INFORMATION FOR MARKETING PURPOSES.
We may use your information for the purposes of selectively including you in advertising and marketing campaigns designed to increase awareness about the products offered for sale by Igloo Technologies.
Some of our advertising and marketing campaigns may include the sending out of newsletters, product offers, and related advertising vehicles.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information for the purposes of marketing our products and services or related products and services. To do so, please advise our National Privacy Officer.
4) Igloo Technologies IS A SPAM-FREE ORGANIZATION.
We do not sell, rent or share your email address to any unauthorized person, organization or company except as this information may be required by law.
Your email address may be used for marketing Igloo Technologies products only as consented to by you. Our email list is a client-driven, opt-in database.
We pride ourselves on keeping a low-volume email policy (rarely more than one email a month) and we do not send out unauthorized emails.
5) PRIVACY AND TECHNOLOGY.
Igloo Technologies has established appropriate physical and electronic safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or use.
6) YOU HAVE THE RIGHT…
- You have the right to know why an organization collects, uses and discloses your personal information.
- You have the right to expect your personal information to be handled reasonably and not to the used for any other purposes than the ones to which you have consented.
- You have the right to know whom to contact should you have any questions about how your personal information is being handled.
- You have the right to expect your personal information to be protected from unauthorized disclosure.
- You have the right to expect an organization to destroy your personal information when requested or when it is no longer required for the consented purpose.
- You have the right to complain to an organization about how it handles your personal information and to the Privacy Commissioner of Canada if need be.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by writing to our National Privacy Officer (Please be aware that withdrawing your consent may prevent us from providing you with requested products or services).
7) IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE WAY WE HANDLE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, CONTACT OUR CHIEF COMPLIANCE OFFICER:
Write to us at:
Attn: Chief Compliance Officer
3544 Boulevard Des Entreprises, Terrebonne, Quebec J6X 3H6, Canada